I'm Ronald McDonald

FFSakes

Hey guys, I'm the mascot for McDonald's. I enjoy eating burgers and french fries, occasionally. I did get a bit on the heavy side but that could have been literally anything else i have been eating. Who's to tell? I enjoy wearing jumpsuits, specifically yellow ones with red stripes. I have red hair and big black boots. The boots help me in the snow, a lot. Have you ever had wet feet? Well.. i have never had wet feet.

I started off as a local radio host, and later on made it onto NBC. I couldn't believe how big of a success i was becoming. I am so #blessed. If you ever see me on a bench, please sit with me. I very much do enjoy your company!

Right now at McDonalds we have the value menu which means, you can get more bang for your buck! So stop by a local McDonalds and get your grub on! Lol ok enough of plugging McDonalds "I'm Loving it", are you? haha. Man...where is a decent dry-cleaners when you need one..i got ketchup all over myself..*sigh*

How is everyone doing?! It's so lovely to meet you! Oh i do have one special trick i can do. I can shit bigmacs

What can you guys do?

Hey guys, I'm the mascot for McDonald's. I enjoy eating burgers and french fries, occasionally. I did get a bit on the heavy side but that could have been literally anything else i have been eating. Who's to tell? I enjoy wearing jumpsuits, specifically yellow ones with red stripes. I have red hair and big black boots. The boots help me in the snow, a lot. Have you ever had wet feet? Well.. i have never had wet feet.

I started off as a local radio host, and later on made it onto NBC. I couldn't believe how big of a success i was becoming. I am so #blessed. If you ever see me on a bench, please sit with me. I very much do enjoy your company!

Right now at McDonalds we have the value menu which means, you can get more bang for your buck! So stop by a local McDonalds and get your grub on! Lol ok enough of plugging McDonalds "I'm Loving it", are you? haha. Man...where is a decent dry-cleaners when you need one..i got ketchup all over myself..*sigh*

How is everyone doing?! It's so lovely to meet you! Oh i do have one special trick i can do. I can shit bigmacs

What can you guys do?

I can be unsure. :unsure:

How to jump in the pond?