Phone VS PC

Fait

What do you use more?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What do you use more?

• My Phone
    • My Computer

I still prefer to work on my PC. Phone is convenient on the go, agreed. With today's technology, you can do everything on your phone. I am more comfortable with my PC.

In contrary, I prefer my mobile. Mostly because I can't remain at home all the time. I can do everything from mobile itself, it provides me the convenience I need. :giggle:

A lot of people use there phone but I am one to use my PC on a regular basis. I can't live without my laptop and I much prefer it to using mobile. However it's a good thing our site is mobile friendly, so if anyone visits from their phone, they are able to browse easier.

I do everything in a click away with my phone. Am more comfortable with phone than pc.

On your phone, You can do everything on the go. Those days are gone, when we had to use Symbian phones. That were very bulky and hard to carry. But, after android has taken over the smartphone industry, it has become very convenient for us to use it. Now we can use it just like our PC.

Hey,

I am curious to know what other people use mostly, I'm gonna say I prefer my phone because it keeps me connected with people no matter where I am but of course everyone has different life styles and values

Seeing as I don't leave the house unless I need food, I prefer PC. :D

-=<>=-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...