Have you heard of Word AI? Don't use it. Just wondering if you have heard of it.

Don't use this service but it's called Word AI and I'm wondering if you've ever heard of it. It's called spinning content and is a form of black hat seo. I don't use them and never will nor do I recommend it but it's something that was recently released that can actually rewrite articles.

Do you believe rewriting articles automatically if the remade version is nothing like it? The real definition of content spinning is when you re-spin your own content or spin user content to make it appear as if it's different. That would really be the black hat seo version of this.

Question is, would you pay for the program Word AI just to start a news site if it wasn't copying the work but re-writing it? Also have you ever used Word AI?

I actually think it even has advanced features where you don't need to rewrite content all but can type in what it's about and get an article. I'm not sure what to think and I'm at a stand still on the matter. I really don't know much about it except do a quick google search. Thoughts?

I imagine so and I do absolutely despise bots. Luckily enough Cafe Discussions has a bot denier add-on installed and it's rare they get through. Once in a blue moon if the captcha is disabled one or two might but not as often. I currently disabled captcha because it was so effective. Right now I'm just going to see how that goes. If we get too many captcha will be enabled but I use the spam cleaner and don't mind a stray once in a while.

• 1 month later...
Ah no. I have never trusted spinner software. I've always preferred to change the appearance of what I write myself, as I would rather know what I am going to get by what I know it could be changed to, rather than to have to guess what I will get with the spinner, and try to figure out ways to fix something to be worded better than what was spinned.