Price of New Games

Alexander.

New games are quite expensive these days, do you think they are good value? Personally, I believe the price of games is quite expensive when they first come out. If everyone would just wait a couple of months later the price would go down. But we can't get people to do that.
So what do you think?

Bizdustry2.gif

No in my opinion. Possibly the Xbox 360 was good value and now they are just played out. I really don't know what to say about it. Completely played out. The games if triple A are somewhat fun but doesn't have the feeling they used to have. Just gets old.

• 2 weeks later...

It's crazy how many games are nowadays, they are getting bigger in size and they tend to have a set price. They do not care how bad or good the game is, it's just the same price from big known companies. Personally I just wait around or get the best deal I can and not spend the full price. Farming simulator 2022 I got for $2 rather than full price with a good discount code off 🙂

I wish that I did not brought the new battlefield game, even that I got $10 off XD - It's just me that you spend a good amount of money on buying games and you ended up wasting your money and spent no hours in games. I got farming simulator 2022 and have not played it yet since release. 

lcuoUWl.gif
Got a sec? check out: Empirekicking |Discord Server | #baysidegamers