Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
As the title says. Is anyone playing this MOBA 5v5? If so, write down your nickname/ID number and let's play together. ;)

• 2 years later...
I can't share the user details but I have been playing this game a lot. In fact I have been sreaming this game for some time now. And the new changes which are also good are worth keeping track too. I love spending time pushing heroes to the top in rank.
  • Like 1

I can't share the user details but I have been playing this game a lot. In fact I have been sreaming this game for some time now. And the new changes which are also good are worth keeping track too. I love spending time pushing heroes to the top in rank.

I played a bit and it's kinda frustrating at some point, the server where i play has constant lag spikes and the game experience overall is bad.

Wish my regional server were as nearly good as NA :(

FmY9Up0.png

CGhja3N.png

Help me Fund my new PC! Register and get yours as well!

恋してるチカラに魔法をかけて

太陽がずっとしずまないように

• 4 weeks later...
Tell me about it. I am getting constant 300 to 400 PING. And worst case scenario is me disconnecting in odd teamfight times. And get penalyzed like 20 points cut. Then I have to spend time with the bot matches forever. My SEA region has been under various blocks from the moonton, so I switched to League of Legnds PC for now.