How did you get into anime?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

So, I was just wondering how everyone got into anime?

I got into anime a long time ago. Hmm, I guess 10 years ago or even more. I saw my first one at TV and loved it. But sadly, they stopped to show it. Then, some years passed and watched them online. How about you? ;)

I don't know what got me into it but MyAnimeList is the reason why I watch anime still Edited by Nagato

"This is not the end, it is not even the beginning of the end, but it is perhaps the end of the beginning."

[avatar=topsilver]1[/avatar]

• 8 months later...
I got into anime by watching Dragon Ball Z that used to come on Toonami. That's what led me to watch the anime I used to watch. It's been a while but shows I used to watch are dragon ball z, dragon ball gt, dragonball, bleach, fullmetal alchemist, yu yu hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin <-- if you haven't watched that one then watch it. It's about a sword fighter who used to slay thousands and one day decided he would use the back end of the sword to fight his enemies so they would not be killed. Classic anime to watch. I watched the first episode of Attack on Titan and it didn't seem to bad. About attacking giants. I may need to check that one out again sometime. I never got into one piece but it always came on Toonami I wasn't really a fan but another show I liked a bit was Cowboy Bebop and Gundam Wing. Oh the days of Gundam Wing. Those were the days. Gundam Wing was bad ass. That was such a long time ago.