Have you read the Harry Potter series?

TopSilver

Have you read the Harry Potter series?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Have you read the Harry Potter series?

• Yes
    • No
    • I've read some but not all

In all honesty im not really a big reader when it comes to books. informational articles i can read all day long, as for storys i can not. im pretty sure i started reading the first book then asked myself why following up by watching the movies lol. you "readers" can hate me all you want for this but movies are better!

In all honesty im not really a big reader when it comes to books. informational articles i can read all day long, as for storys i can not. im pretty sure i started reading the first book then asked myself why following up by watching the movies lol. you "readers" can hate me all you want for this but movies are better!

I'm not a big reader either except for programming and web development books/references. I just happened to read the entire Harry Potter series as a kid and was wondering who has read it. Anyways it's alright Andox. Movies are better anyways.

• 1 year later...

No, I haven't, and have no plans to read Harry Potter.

You'd be a little bit late on the punch for that one regardless. I've been looking for a book or movie similar to Percy Jackson and the Olympians the Lightning Thief. That was one of my favorite movies ever

• 1 month later...

You'd be a little bit late on the punch for that one regardless. I've been looking for a book or movie similar to Percy Jackson and the Olympians the Lightning Thief. That was one of my favorite movies ever

Similar to Percy Jackson in which way? A bit vague, just want to get you to narrow down what you mean so I can recommend something if I can.

Please do not read this! Much appreciated

Similar to Percy Jackson in which way? A bit vague, just want to get you to narrow down what you mean so I can recommend something if I can.

Probably a movie would be what I'd be interested in. Similar as in something that was about young people with powers. I'm into those kinds of movies where a group of younger people have a power and have to fight off an enemy and so forth.

Probably a movie would be what I'd be interested in. Similar as in something that was about young people with powers. I'm into those kinds of movies where a group of younger people have a power and have to fight off an enemy and so forth.

A movie that comes to mind that is similar to what you want is Chronicle

Please do not read this! Much appreciated

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...