How long will youtube last?

Youtube is a platform that is slowly getting worse and worse by day. The Adpocalypse has created crisis-like consequences for some youtubers and inspired a lack of motivation for even more. The content is even going out the window. We still have people constantly exploiting the algorithms. This has stunted the whole system. So how long do you think youtube will last?

@Napoleon_The_Comedian YouTube probably isn't going anywhere. What personally bothers me is the fact that in reality YouTube likes to crush small time channels. It's the same with google adsense except the exact opposite. Big time adsense users get their funds depleted on a regular basis, while small time YouTubers get shut down for different small reasons. It's quite sad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
I think it might change in the future years, and maybe most "creators" shall fade away because they won't make money out of it but i think if that happens, all artists shall take their copyrighted material from it and i think that's it, but when will that happen? who knows.

FmY9Up0.png

CGhja3N.png

Help me Fund my new PC! Register and get yours as well!

恋してるチカラに魔法をかけて

太陽がずっとしずまないように

• 1 month later...

I don't think it can go away, unless the owners pull the plug on it without care. As far as I can tell, there really isn't another video sharing site that can take Youtube's place, much less do better than them.

Also, when it was bought by Google, it was reassured as the main multimedia source in the world. Only a deep change in the way we use the internet could take Youtube down.

FmY9Up0.png

CGhja3N.png

Help me Fund my new PC! Register and get yours as well!

恋してるチカラに魔法をかけて

太陽がずっとしずまないように

• 5 months later...