Poll. Yes or No to the paranormal

TopSilver

Do you believe in the paranormal or life after death?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in the paranormal or life after death?

• Yes
    • No

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm on the fence to be honest. I've had a lot of experiences with supernatural stuff hapening, like a lot, more than someone should I feel. My family says I'm the haunted one lol. But I also believe when you die, it's just like sleeping without dreams. You just cease to exist, your brain stops producing electrical pulses and that's all she wrote. Your life asperations, goals, memories, etc. snuffed out eternally. Which are two completely contradictory things to believe in but I do... somehow.
NmvEjLC.gif

• 4 months later...
I answered Yes. Though I too have not experienced supernatural phenomena. I have an open mind & just because I haven't seen it doesn't mean I will discount those who have. It also depends on a person's beliefs. Some believe in a heaven. Some in reincarnation.

https://holisticallysecular.proboards.com/

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.- Benjamin Franklin 1705-1790

@ZandraJoi I believe in Heaven and also Hell. As a lot of Christians don't believe in reincarnation either but I also believe in that. Reincarnation seems to be where someones will travels on in my opinion. No one is sure what happens, you can merely speculate. The saddest thing for me is when someones loved one dies and they are so hurt inside because they believe the person vanishes or disappears from existence. How someone can have that mind set leads me to feel so bad for them because that's where most of the hurt is located in someone's life. If one could just fathom the thought of being created by the powerful and awesome God we know from the good holy book the bible then they wouldn't be as sad.
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Well nothing happen to me in my life so i don't believe in paranormal activities

That is to be expected for those that haven't had that overwhelming experience. There's nothing wrong with believing it's not real. It's part of human nature to ignore it. I just personally have had experiences that cannot be explained. My only reason for having belief in a life after death.