What kind of stuff do you guys watch on YouTube?

fem.babysloth

Thinking about starting my own channel sometime this year. I've been working on different videos I would like to do. I'm thinking vlogs but my life isn't that exciting. I love baking so I could do baking videos. Or maybe something lifestyle related. I'm horrible at gaming so maybe I could make those kind of videos just for the sake of it being funny. What kind of stuff do you guys watch? If I started a channel doing any of the things I talked about would you watch it?
  • Like 1

@fem.babysloth You just need to find something that fits you. It could be a joking type channel where you make funny videos kind of like Jenna Marbles if you've ever heard of her. Or it could be a more serious tone. It all depends on what you think you'd enjoy doing. I know a lot of people on Mind Piff do gaming videos and stream on twitch. Personally it's not for everyone. Some people I know just like making videos to let their voice be heard. There are youtubers with 100k plus subscribers that simply post videos voicing their opinions on different subjects. It takes a lot of content to get that big but it's definitely possible. Sharing your opinion on something is really all you need to get going on the right path. I tend to watch gaming videos myself for xbox one. Call of duty videos and nintendo switch videos. I also like to watch programming tutorials. I'm into educational videos as well as gaming.

Thinking about starting my own channel sometime this year. I've been working on different videos I would like to do. I'm thinking vlogs but my life isn't that exciting. I love baking so I could do baking videos. Or maybe something lifestyle related. I'm horrible at gaming so maybe I could make those kind of videos just for the sake of it being funny. What kind of stuff do you guys watch? If I started a channel doing any of the things I talked about would you watch it?

Sometimes i like to cook something just for the sake of doing something different, personal vlogs is not something i'd watch because i'm a bit more of a nerdy otaku (weeb or whatever you call it hehe) and chess videos. I'm a boring man i know :c

But i'll gladly watch your videos and tell you what i think about them as an outsider. <3

Gaming is always a good option to vary your topics.

FmY9Up0.png

CGhja3N.png

Help me Fund my new PC! Register and get yours as well!

恋してるチカラに魔法をかけて

太陽がずっとしずまないように

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The only thing I've bothered with on any kind of regularity is Tiametmarduk playing the F1 games..

He's pretty decent at them, and commentates on his own races.

banner-small.jpg

[FA]far fa-handshake faa-vertical[/FA] Now partnered with Mind Piff!

No adverts, no premium memberships, no donation drives.. The way a forum should be!

• 1 year later...

I watch a wide arrangement of things. I watch videos about games I like, about makeup/style, about health, about arts and crafts... And of course a lot of music, too.

Do you happen to like Visual Novels? :)

FmY9Up0.png

CGhja3N.png

恋してるチカラに魔法をかけて

太陽がずっとしずまないように

Yes I do! :3 Why do you ask?

There are lots of channels that help you out to get through the different routes. I'm not a big fan myself even though i like anime and stuff. Or even can help you out if you're playing in Japanese.

• Like 1

FmY9Up0.png

CGhja3N.png

恋してるチカラに魔法をかけて

太陽がずっとしずまないように

There are lots of channels that help you out to get through the different routes. I'm not a big fan myself even though i like anime and stuff. Or even can help you out if you're playing in Japanese.

I had no idea! I'm not surprised though. There are all sorts of walk-throughs on all sorts of types of games and such after all.

I made a VN once. I wonder if anyone would make a video about it... xD

Juneberry's Jungle - A haven for all creatives.

I had no idea! I'm not surprised though. There are all sorts of walk-throughs on all sorts of types of games and such after all.

I made a VN once. I wonder if anyone would make a video about it... xD

I only played the Steins;Gate and Danganronpa series. And why not? i can give you my opinion any day :)

FmY9Up0.png

CGhja3N.png

恋してるチカラに魔法をかけて

太陽がずっとしずまないように

Usually when I am on Youtube, I generally only watch music videos or sports highlights, as I don't really follow any specific YouTubers or gamers. But with the pandemic going around at the moment, sporting fixtures and subsequent highlights are limited, therefore, I have been watching various e-gaming such as The Quarantine cup (cricket) and the EPL Invitational (football). These are excellent alternatives to the sport I miss so dearly, as professional athletes are representing their own clubs and teams.
  • Like 1

A blog for documenting my personal life experiences and thoughts featuring a pun from my avid interest in sport.

https://lifeistoo.sport.blog/

Usually when I am on Youtube, I generally only watch music videos or sports highlights, as I don't really follow any specific YouTubers or gamers. But with the pandemic going around at the moment, sporting fixtures and subsequent highlights are limited, therefore, I have been watching various e-gaming such as The Quarantine cup (cricket) and the EPL Invitational (football). These are excellent alternatives to the sport I miss so dearly, as professional athletes are representing their own clubs and teams.

Thankfully, my beloved sport (Chess) was not affected by the quarantine and we still see ferocious games in various online tournaments, one will never replace the On The Board situation but you come close :P

FmY9Up0.png

CGhja3N.png

恋してるチカラに魔法をかけて

太陽がずっとしずまないように

Music videos, lots of documentaries (Kings & Generals is a big favorite channel of mine), Dead Meat (horror kill tally videos with a funny, engaging host, highly recommend the channel if you don't already watch), and walk-throughs of some of my favorite games.

I mostly watch gaming related videos and commentary videos similar to Cody Ko, although a lot of the time I use YouTube as a secondary music listening platform and listen to podcasts or music interviews in the background.
Please do not read this! Much appreciated

• 4 weeks later...

1. LifeAfterCollege: Its about a guy who is living alone and has a corgi. Its about how he spends his day, new cooking experiments and his corgi love. He also has a lively aquarium and is a gaming fan.

2. HusbandandHusband: Is a gay vlog about two husbands (wife and husband...I dont know?) and their routine life.

3. ArmandoHusdungan: Tough medical thingies explained well and in an artistic manner.