Do you drink tea or coffee?

Nagato

Tea or Coffee  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Tea or Coffee

I drink both but I mainly have coffee. I have coffee infrequently. I am going to start having Matcha Green tea (powder form)

"This is not the end, it is not even the beginning of the end, but it is perhaps the end of the beginning."

[avatar=topsilver]1[/avatar]

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I drink iced tea sometimes and have coffee on occasion but I'm not a huge coffee drinker. A lot of the English people drink hot tea though.

https://www.powerofpositivity.com/drink-matcha-tea-daily/

"This is not the end, it is not even the beginning of the end, but it is perhaps the end of the beginning."

[avatar=topsilver]1[/avatar]

Ohh sorry, i didn't mean to offend you :(

My confusion is born between my love for Thin Lizzy, Phil Lynott was english but was in an Irish band, i always thought that you were part of the UK.

I don't think he was offended. Probably just making a point. Irish people tend to have good luck though. The luck of the Irish. British people are somewhat more the "tea time" type and tend to have an order about how they do things. Guess that's the stereotype.

• 3 weeks later...

I drink both, although I tend to drink coffee more - especially in a morning!

Tea in an evening.. It's less likely to keep me awake, and I've definitely noticed I've been sleeping better lately :)

banner-small.jpg

[FA]far fa-handshake faa-vertical[/FA] Now partnered with Mind Piff!

No adverts, no premium memberships, no donation drives.. The way a forum should be!

I drink both, although I tend to drink coffee more - especially in a morning!

Tea in an evening.. It's less likely to keep me awake, and I've definitely noticed I've been sleeping better lately :)

Yeah I couldn't imagine drinking coffee at night. Would keep someone awake for hours. Though I do drink Sundrop a lot at night which is an American Soda with caffeine in it. Doesn't really bother me. Coffee on the other hand will keep me awake

I gotta have coffee in the morning but other than that, green tea all day around is my go to.

That almost made my laugh so hard. Are you for real? There's nothing wrong with green tea @Andox88 but the way you said that. Almost sarcastically just sounded strangely funny. Just the way you said that made me laugh

I actually drink both. I only drink tea at breakfast and I drink coffee when I am out with friends socializing and catching up we hit a coffee store. Usually Starbucks, not sure if they have that in America?

Of course they have starbucks in America :P

Yes they do have it. It's one of the most popular coffee shops in American actually. But I didn't know they had that in the UK myself. So I guess I learn something new. I only drink iced tea myself though.

Bleh.. I don't normally drink hot chocolate, but just had one since I can't sleep. Such a pointless drink.

Usually Starbucks, not sure if they have that in America?

You do know where Starbucks originates from, right? ;)

banner-small.jpg

[FA]far fa-handshake faa-vertical[/FA] Now partnered with Mind Piff!

No adverts, no premium memberships, no donation drives.. The way a forum should be!