Hello Malcolm here!

Malcolm

Hello everyone!

I'm new here, I was invited my @TopSilver. I'm 22 from Canada! If you have any questions feel free to ask! Site looks amazing, and can't wait to meet you all!

Malcolm

• Like 1

CodeForum.org a place to learn to code as a community. I strive to help you, myself and others to learn, share and succeed in your developments.

Code Complier | Code Editor

Welcome to the site @Malcolm I'm so happy for you to join. I'm 28 from the eastern United States

I think we could really make something happen with both our sites. As you may have noticed we have a partner area in the footer. Maybe we could work something out possibly but either way share activity with eachother. I just partnered with a friend of mine @Camelion who runs a gaming site. He's in the process of re-theming his site. Maybe you have not ever used discord but from my experience it's the number 1 way to get members. Basically just run a discord server and get in a few where you can invite people and take it from there.

If you want to add me on discord once again it's B-rad#8952 I have over 80 people in my server currently and growing and would love to have you join. When I first started doing websites I did not know how hard it was going to be but when I installed discord it became much easier. It's what most skype users are now moving to

• Like 1

Welcome to the site @Malcolm I'm so happy for you to join. I'm 28 from the eastern United States

I think we could really make something happen with both our sites. As you may have noticed we have a partner area in the footer. Maybe we could work something out possibly but either way share activity with eachother. I just partnered with a friend of mine @Camelion who runs a gaming site. He's in the process of re-theming his site. Maybe you have not ever used discord but from my experience it's the number 1 way to get members. Basically just run a discord server and get in a few where you can invite people and take it from there.

If you want to add me on discord once again it's B-rad#8952 I have over 80 people in my server currently and growing and would love to have you join. When I first started doing websites I did not know how hard it was going to be but when I installed discord it became much easier. It's what most skype users are now moving to

Thank you for the warm welcome!

I agree, I think if we both partnered both our sites would turn into something great. Yes, let's work out something, perhaps we can setup some sort of partnership. I've used Discord but not for anything related to growing my site, I added you on Discord.

CodeForum.org a place to learn to code as a community. I strive to help you, myself and others to learn, share and succeed in your developments.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

I agree, I think if we both partnered both our sites would turn into something great. Yes, let's work out something, perhaps we can setup some sort of partnership. I've used Discord but not for anything related to growing my site, I added you on Discord.

It's not a problem at all or a big deal for us to set this up. It would only greater benefit the both of us. When I send you an invite to my server I will tag everyone to let them know and from there just make some friends and its basically a chain reaction and you will find other servers to join. Either way, even if that wasn't your idea of growing a site (and it is a great way personally in my opinion) our affiliate exchange could help regardless

• Like 1

It's not a problem at all or a big deal for us to set this up. It would only greater benefit the both of us. When I send you an invite to my server I will tag everyone to let them know and from there just make some friends and its basically a chain reaction and you will find other servers to join. Either way, even if that wasn't your idea of growing a site (and it is a great way personally in my opinion) our affiliate exchange could help regardless

Awesome! I am looking forward to working with you. :)

Hi Malcolm! And welcome to the Site.

27 y/o Male from Paraguay over here.

I love Canada! many of my favorite rock/heavy metal bands come from there! (starts with R and finish with ush!) :D

Have a great stay!

FmY9Up0.png

CGhja3N.png

Help me Fund my new PC! Register and get yours as well!

恋してるチカラに魔法をかけて

太陽がずっとしずまないように