Favorite Beer?

TopSilver

Do you drink beer or used to drink beer?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you drink beer or used to drink beer?

• Yes I drink beer
    • I drink beer but not often or I haven't in a while
    • I don't drink beer at all
    • I've never even tried beer

What's your favorite beer? Mines Bud Light and also Coors Light. I know a lot of people who drink Busch. Which actually isn't that bad tasting but personally I prefer Bud Light and Coors is my second favorite. Post your favorite beer below and tell us why you like it more than other kinds.

I added a poll to vote if you drink beer.

I read somewhere that Coors light has something that is considered very dangerous.

https://organic.org/8-beers-that-contain-gmos-or-other-harmful-chemicals/

I'm not really fan of "light" beers because i'm used to drink a few bottles of a heavy bodied beer. That also means less money spent in beer :P

I drink a local beer called Pilsen (which is a very standard way to call a blond beer in germany), talking about a more "international" brand my vote goes to Heineken.

FmY9Up0.png

CGhja3N.png

Help me Fund my new PC! Register and get yours as well!

恋してるチカラに魔法をかけて

太陽がずっとしずまないように

I read somewhere that Coors light has something that is considered very dangerous.

https://organic.org/8-beers-that-contain-gmos-or-other-harmful-chemicals/

I'm not really fan of "light" beers because i'm used to drink a few bottles of a heavy bodied beer. That also means less money spent in beer :p

I drink a local beer called Pilsen (which is a very standard way to call a blond beer in germany), talking about a more "international" brand my vote goes to Heineken.

Yeah I was just about to mention you should try Heineken while reading through before I saw it. Heinken is alright. I don't like heavy beer. They got budweiser for heavy beer in the U.S. Some of the nastiest beer I've ever tried though is Milwaukes Best. That stuff is gross. Never heard of Pilsen but for that type of beer here they got something called Pale Ale. Which pale ale is actually not terrible to drink.

Yeah I was just about to mention you should try Heineken while reading through before I saw it. Heinken is alright. I don't like heavy beer. They got budweiser for heavy beer in the U.S. Some of the nastiest beer I've ever tried though is Milwaukes Best. That stuff is gross. Never heard of Pilsen but for that type of beer here they got something called Pale Ale. Which pale ale is actually not terrible to drink.

I don't think you'll get a chance to try our beer unless you come here haha!

PS. I don't like Black Beer at all....

FmY9Up0.png

CGhja3N.png

恋してるチカラに魔法をかけて

太陽がずっとしずまないように

PS. I don't like Black Beer at all....

Can't say I'm too fond of black beer or Ale either. I got a friend who's dad drinks a ton of black based Ale and I tried it when I was over there and didn't like it at all. Also I've had mexican beer before. I guess that's not where you live but it probably is similar. It's been a while since I have. I tell you right now though, Mexicans have some good ass food though. I've had that kind of beer at a Mexican restaurant.

https://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-beers/pauwel-kwak

If I could only have one beer for the rest of my life, this would be the one.. :)

There's a shop over here that sells belgian beer, maybe they have this one. I'll go and check it out today. Seems very good!

FmY9Up0.png

CGhja3N.png

恋してるチカラに魔法をかけて

太陽がずっとしずまないように

There's a shop over here that sells belgian beer, maybe they have this one. I'll go and check it out today. Seems very good!

They should do, it's definitely one of the more common Belgian beers.

• Like 1

banner-small.jpg

[FA]far fa-handshake faa-vertical[/FA] Now partnered with Mind Piff!

No adverts, no premium memberships, no donation drives.. The way a forum should be!

• 1 year later...
I absolutely cannot stand beer and I am perplexed for those who do! For me it smells very bad and has a poor taste. I am much more of a cider drinker if I am having a light drink, otherwise I will move onto spirits. Do people actually enjoy beer for its taste, or because it is cheap? What advice would you have for trying to like beer?

A blog for documenting my personal life experiences and thoughts featuring a pun from my avid interest in sport.

https://lifeistoo.sport.blog/

Hi, beer is not for everyone, some of them have a strong taste and you'll get used to it if you drink frequently, when i was 16 i had my first beer and i particulary didn't like it.

Maybe you could try something like Coors Light or the dutch ones that has a sweeter taste.

FmY9Up0.png

CGhja3N.png

恋してるチカラに魔法をかけて

太陽がずっとしずまないように