New BBCode, Custom User Fields, & New Username!

Nagato

I recently added some new BBCode to the site. I plan to add more in the future, so if you have any ideas, let me know in this thread. Here is a list of all that I have added so far:

• Superscript text
  • Subscript text
  • LMGTFY - Let Me Google That For You.
    • This BBCode has additional options such as DuckDuckGo
    • [LMGTFY]1 plus 1[/LMGTFY] - This will default to Google.

[*]Font Awesome icons

[*]Chars - Characters in text, such as Soon[char]trade[/char]

For examples go to: https://www.mindpiff.com/help/bb-codes/

I have also have edited the custom user fields. All you have to do now is add your username instead of the url to your account. It will link (open a new tab) and go to the correct site now.

Also, I have changed my username from @Nagato to [uSER=8]@Hope[/uSER]

Feedback is always welcome.

Edited by Nagato
  • Like 1

"This is not the end, it is not even the beginning of the end, but it is perhaps the end of the beginning."

[avatar=topsilver]1[/avatar]

Liking the LMGTFY addition.. I love referencing that site, adds that sarcastic humour that I thrive on :whistle:

Your new username reminded me of the whiney character from Final Fantasy XIII though..

[ATTACH]156[/ATTACH]

I never finished the game, but he was pretty annoying in the parts that I played.

• Like 1

banner-small.jpg

[FA]far fa-handshake faa-vertical[/FA] Now partnered with Mind Piff!

No adverts, no premium memberships, no donation drives.. The way a forum should be!

Your new username reminded me of the whiney character from Final Fantasy XIII though..

[ATTACH]156[/ATTACH]

I never finished the game, but he was pretty annoying in the parts that I played.

Thanks... I think

"This is not the end, it is not even the beginning of the end, but it is perhaps the end of the beginning."

Liking the LMGTFY addition.. I love referencing that site, adds that sarcastic humour that I thrive on :whistle:

[ATTACH]156[/ATTACH]

@TopSilver I stole the avatar from this post

• Like 1

I think I'm going to regret posting that.. :LOL::sneaky:

[avatar=Not Nerdface]141[/avatar]