Our Code Compiler is yours to use!

Malcolm

Hello Mind Piff,

Staff team: if not allowed please remove.

A while back I had developer develop a online code compiler for my site CodeForum. It gives the ability to run an IDE within your browser.

The code compiler has quite a few languages so far and will be adding more in the near future. For HTML/CSS the input panel has been changed to allow CSS input, therefor you can write both HTML and CSS. I have used it multiple times with C++ and I love it! And find it to be very very useful and I wanted to share with you guys if you wanted to use it.

The code compiler currently has the following languages:

• C
  • C++
  • C#
  • Basic
  • Java
  • Node.js
  • Go
  • Pascal
  • Python
  • Ruby
  • HTML and CSS
  • PHP

To access the code compiler: Visit https://CodeForum.org/Compiler/

Edited by Malcolm

CodeForum.org a place to learn to code as a community. I strive to help you, myself and others to learn, share and succeed in your developments.

Code Complier | Code Editor

Interesting share and that it also runs C++. Most compilers don't run more than html, css, and js. This thread is fine since the purpose is not to advertise but to share your compiler. This is interesting to me that you had one developed specifically for your site. Must have cost a lot. But hey you should update the thread with all the languages that it works with when you get a chance! :P
  • Like 1

Interesting share and that it also runs C++. Most compilers don't run more than html, css, and js. This thread is fine since the purpose is not to advertise but to share your compiler. This is interesting to me that you had one developed specifically for your site. Must have cost a lot. But hey you should update the thread with all the languages that it works with when you get a chance! :p

That’s very true. There are a few of them out there, but working on a interesting project to help expand the compiler. Details will come later ;)

It was pretty expensive but I looked at it that it’s going to help me and it would most certainly help others. So the price was worth it!

I’ll do that now! Thanks :)

• Like 1

CodeForum.org a place to learn to code as a community. I strive to help you, myself and others to learn, share and succeed in your developments.

Code Complier | Code Editor

New languages will be added soon. I would like to know your suggestions to what others I should add

What about pre-processors (for HTML, CSS & Javascript), emmet & JQuery?

"This is not the end, it is not even the beginning of the end, but it is perhaps the end of the beginning."

[avatar=topsilver]1[/avatar]

Hmm okay, how would you do this? What are your suggestions?

I don't know how to do it but I know it can be done. If it can be done, then it will go from being a good editor to a great editor

"This is not the end, it is not even the beginning of the end, but it is perhaps the end of the beginning."

[avatar=topsilver]1[/avatar]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest NewsProject

Hi [uSER=157]@Weboogle[/uSER],

Unfortunately, as of right now it is down indefinitely.

Cheers,

Oh okay. I miss using it. =/

Its very useful.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NewsProject

It’s going to be a little different but should work great, little more languages too. Just working on execution time.

Nice, thanks for the update.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thanks for making this available for all public. Considering I am struggling to practice GNUCobol. I always wanted to use web based IDE to compile and test out the code in the course. So I am going to try out the IDE and see if I can make some assignments work with it.