Disturbing Fact about Crime

TheJason

This kind of thing is deep and i only want to recommend you this series: Mindhunter.

Set in 1977 – in the early days of criminal psychology and criminal profiling at the Federal Bureau of InvestigationMindhunterrevolves around FBI agents Holden Ford (Jonathan Groff) and Bill Tench (Holt McCallany), along with psychologist Wendy Carr (Anna Torv), who originate the FBI's Behavioral Science Unit within the Training Division at the FBI Academy in Quantico, Virginia. They interview imprisoned serial killers in order to understand how they think, with the hope of applying this knowledge to solving ongoing cases.

Criminal behavior is linked with their influences in early life in 80% of the time, some people are just born evil.

FmY9Up0.png

CGhja3N.png

Help me Fund my new PC! Register and get yours as well!

恋してるチカラに魔法をかけて

太陽がずっとしずまないように

This kind of thing is deep and i only want to recommend you this series: Mindhunter.

Criminal behavior is linked with their influences in early life in 80% of the time, some people are just born evil.

Well, genetics is a bothersome problem in crime. But I can accept that, grudgingly - but hardcore racists downplay the environment - of course.

Well, genetics is a bothersome problem in crime. But I can accept that, grudgingly - but hardcore racists downplay the environment - of course.

I wouldn't mix that. Racism is like an ideology, and those aren't learned in your mom's womb.

FmY9Up0.png

CGhja3N.png

Help me Fund my new PC! Register and get yours as well!

恋してるチカラに魔法をかけて

太陽がずっとしずまないように

• 2 years later...
Most issues that creep up that ends up causing people to commit crimes, are generally learned, taught, and observed. A bad childhood is a contributing factor, but not always the main issue with it. You can have someone that had a perfectly normal childhood, and yet turn into a monster. I think the biggest thing that contributes to it, is how the individual perceives the world. If the person has a drastic change on perception, that can trigger the person to suddenly commit crimes, when perhaps they wouldn't have done so in the first place.