A Couple Days Ago Marked 1 Year for MindPiff.com

TopSilver

I want to thank everyone who has stood by me as we progress with Mind Piff. Just the other day marked 1 year being online. We are now 1 year strong. May we continue many years into the future as we wait to see what becomes of such a great hang out spot. I want to thank all of you especially staff and anyone who has been apart of the site so far.

I look forward to many years into the future. Wanted to make a small announcement to let you guys know.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Congratulations to everyone for making this possible, forums are nothing without its beloved members so you all make this site amazing, thank you @TopSilver for your efforts into the forums and all staff for your support. Been great to feel part of this journey!
  • Like 1

FmY9Up0.png

CGhja3N.png

Help me Fund my new PC! Register and get yours as well!

恋してるチカラに魔法をかけて

太陽がずっとしずまないように

forums are nothing without its beloved members so you all make this site amazing

Absolutely, and it's very humbling to feel that I'm able to make valued contributions by being a part of it.. :giggle:

• Like 1

banner-small.jpg

[FA]far fa-handshake faa-vertical[/FA] Now partnered with Mind Piff!

No adverts, no premium memberships, no donation drives.. The way a forum should be!