PS5

Guest NewsProject

Hey [uSER=157]@Weboogle[/uSER] check this thread out of you didn't see it -> https://www.mindpiff.com/threads/playstation-5-sony-outlines-next-gen-console-plans.1080/#post-3385

And also I assume both the PS5 and Xbox Scarlett or "Xbox Two" will be releasing in 2020. That's more than likely when. I guess the latest would be 2021 but I'm pretty sure they'll have one by 2020

• 11 months later...
Yes [uSER=157]@NewsProject[/uSER] it seems both consoles are planning a release Holiday of this year (the end of 2020) so that should be good news to you. Apparently Xbox Series X has better specs though. I plan on getting one of those just to play Halo:Infinite which I am going over board in my pants just to get a play with. It will be one of the first games released on the Series X. For the PS5 it's still a close comparison in hardware capabilities so you have nothing to worry about.