Guest NewsProject

Guest NewsProject

My family sets their alarms every morning. I personally am on and off with my schedule so luckily I don't need to hear one every morning. Back when I was in school it really got on my nerves having to hear an alarm clock.

Yep. School days alarm set at 645 am?! or 7 am?!

Yep. School days alarm set at 645 am?! or 7 am?!

Right around 6:15 or 6:30. I had to leave by 6:45 and make it to school by around 7:15 I still remember the pain of having to get up that early. I will probably not see the last of a similar routine at point which I'm able to get a job.

I don't always use an alarm but if I do, I have it set to 7:15am. At the start of the year it was 6am.

"This is not the end, it is not even the beginning of the end, but it is perhaps the end of the beginning."

[avatar=topsilver]1[/avatar]

Waking up early in the morning and hearing your alarm clock ring. So annoying.

You would be furious if you were in within earshot of my apartment. I have an alarm clock that has the ability to have two alarms set. It's one of those alarms that starts silent and progressively gets louder.

My alarm tends to be set at 6.30am on a weekday for work, but I'll often wake up before then anyway - either because of my young daughter, or just being in such a routine with my body clock.

I very rarely sleep past 7.30am even on my days off!

banner-small.jpg

[FA]far fa-handshake faa-vertical[/FA] Now partnered with Mind Piff!

No adverts, no premium memberships, no donation drives.. The way a forum should be!

• 2 weeks later...

If I am using an alarm I want to be able to choose the sound for it or else it can get really annoying really fast. I guess even when I choose it if you have to listen to it every morning whatever it is will lose its charm.

Currently, I have my morning alarm to be the

. I figured it worked better if I didn't feel like I needed to bolt and turn it off straight away, though I can do it if I chose so. This track used to pump me up back when I was growing up and it brings me positive vibes if that makes sense. So far it has been good, but I admit I don't have to use it that often.

• 11 months later...
Yes, 8am. I used to wake up early without an alarm clock. Like, for example: I would go to bed at 2:30am wake up at 6:30am to on a bus at 7:10am. And even when I went to bed early, I would always wake up without an alarm clock.

"This is not the end, it is not even the beginning of the end, but it is perhaps the end of the beginning."

[avatar=topsilver]1[/avatar]

• 1 year later...
Luckily for me I never ever had to use the alarm clock to wake me up. I really don't remember when is the last time I have used it. It may sound crazy, but my mind programs my wake up time and bang on, i am awake right on the dot. This has made my sleep miserable at times especially when I have to catch early morning flight. Rather than depending on alarm clock, I would rather lose my sleep and while away my time doing nothing important so as to not get late reaching airport. Sounds crazy, isn't it!

My family sets their alarms every morning. I personally am on and off with my schedule so luckily I don't need to hear one every morning. Back when I was in school it really got on my nerves having to hear an alarm clock.

Once I forgot to set alarm to wake up early at 4 a.m, I had some office commitments. I woke around 6 a.m. and I was like, what the f..... I was a bummer that whole day.

I don't use Alarm clock I wake up naturally, we have to train our mind to wake up naturally. When we use alarm we get pulled from our sleep state, if we are in a deep sleep state and the alarm wakes us up. We would fee sleepy and tried, if we wake up after a complete sleep cycle we feel energetic and fresh.