YouTuber Channel Listing

TopSilver

Post your youtube channel here. This is the only place I'm allowing you to post a link to your channel. This is only to keep spam out of the forums and to keep it organized. Here you may post your channel one time. Please do not post it more than once to get attention. For those who have already posted their channel this does not apply. From here on out this is the youtube channel thread.

Thank you :cool:

I know this is slightly off topic to Youtube links, but would you ever consider the posting of Discord links on a separate stickied thread?

Probably not since there's not a section for it. You can put your discord username in profile settings though. As for servers themselves it may be a possibility in the future but currently I believe it would cause a lot of clutter.

Heyo, here’s my channel I do a variety of things but consistently gaming at the moment. I’ve done plenty of commentaries and other types of videos but I plan on eventually moving onto vlogs and music style videos. I won’t abandon gaming since it’s been a big part of my life and I probably won’t ever give it up.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCHHTYBG-j0p758aI57QTsg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Umbrella Online has ventured in to YouTube, which is something that I never expected to be saying.. :giggle:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgwnTQmP0REOV-429vSuKmQ

Not much to showcase just yet, but I plan on doing some game playthroughs from the survival horror genre with commentary as time permits.

banner-small.jpg

[FA]far fa-handshake faa-vertical[/FA] Now partnered with Mind Piff!

No adverts, no premium memberships, no donation drives.. The way a forum should be!