Mind Piff is Back

CVB115

3/16/2020

9:13 PM (GMT+7)

Latest post 2020 welcome to the new decade hope everyone is doing great.

Currently the covid-19 is an issue that alot of people are freaking about.

Some countries have quarantine their population schools are closed and business are questonably open.

The economy is a mess currently let's all hope this will come up alright.

Edited by CVB115

Yes I am happy to say that mind piff is alive again. I will post an announcement shortly. Welcome back @CVB115

How have you been? Yeah the corona virus is getting a little out of hand. They do what they have to do though so it doesn't spread. They're doing the right thing though. Wouldn't want it to spread further than it has already.

Hi everyone.

We have 8 confirmed positive COVID-19 cases. We are now forced to be at home between 8 pm to 5 am. Schools are closed and economy is obviously an issue.

I'm glad that we this to at least release our stress during this pandemic threat.

FmY9Up0.png

CGhja3N.png

Help me Fund my new PC! Register and get yours as well!

恋してるチカラに魔法をかけて

太陽がずっとしずまないように

Canada is starting to get a lot more cases now.. apparently China is almost returning back to normal. But I don’t buy it, do you guys?

They stated that they found the cure. I don't buy that they have stopped the spreading though.

• Like 1

FmY9Up0.png

CGhja3N.png

恋してるチカラに魔法をかけて

太陽がずっとしずまないように

Do you believe they found a cure?

I can't really say. I wish i could understand chinese to know what's going on in chinese social media. Everything is regulated though. We all know that communist regimes tend to lie even to their people.

I'd say 50/50. They're responsible for this new mutation and i think that they should find the cure as fast as possible for their own sake.

FmY9Up0.png

CGhja3N.png

恋してるチカラに魔法をかけて

太陽がずっとしずまないように

mindpiff seems to be active after 10 months of being offline.

Yes we were down about 10 months, your right. I think I'm in it for the long haul this time. Let's just see how it does. [uSER=157]@NewsProject[/uSER] do me a favor and spread the word about the site. I'm happy to host your site link in the footer. It's no problem.