Major Sporting Events

Guest NewsProject

All major sporting events are cancelled due to the coronavirus outbreak.

Yeah, the only sport going on is the FIDE Candidates 2020 (Chess). The winner will face Magnus Carlsen in December for the World Championship Title. The event is being held in Russia.

FmY9Up0.png

CGhja3N.png

Help me Fund my new PC! Register and get yours as well!

恋してるチカラに魔法をかけて

太陽がずっとしずまないように

@Laifot I can't even imagine how good those players must be at chess. Any type of chess championship interest me a lot. I couldn't compete myself worth any damn whatsoever but the thought of two players being that skilled facing off against each other is inspiring in my opinion and would probably be interesting to watch. Let's hope the corona virus is put to a stop soon. If they cancelled football season people would have a fit haha.

@Laifot I can't even imagine how good those players must be at chess. Any type of chess championship interest me a lot. I couldn't compete myself worth any damn whatsoever but the thought of two players being that skilled facing off against each other is inspiring in my opinion and would probably be interesting to watch. Let's hope the corona virus is put to a stop soon. If they cancelled football season people would have a fit haha.

Today is the rest day. Tomorrow the 4th round will take place.

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]Round 4 – March 21, 2020[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Fabiano Caruana (1½)[/TD]

[TD]Ian Nepomniachtchi (2)[/TD]

[TD]TBD[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Wang Hao (2)[/TD]

[TD]Kirill Alekseenko (1)[/TD]

[TD]TBD[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Maxime Vachier-Lagrave (2)[/TD]

[TD]Alexander Grischuk (1½)[/TD]

[TD]TBD[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Ding Liren (1)[/TD]

[TD]Anish Giri (1)[/TD]

[TD]TBD[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Caruana is American, our only representative from this side of the world.

FmY9Up0.png

CGhja3N.png

Help me Fund my new PC! Register and get yours as well!

恋してるチカラに魔法をかけて

太陽がずっとしずまないように