Adobe Photoshop

Guest NewsProject

• 4 weeks later...
I really do like Photoshop, I have used it for many projects I worked on especially on my website when it comes to designing logos, user bars, awards and some other features. I have also used it for personal use like paintings and portraits, even attempted to do some 3D designing in it.

• 6 months later...

Yes but I don't use it so often anymore because of the price.

So don't pay for it then..! Wait, did I say that out loud? :eek:

I've tried the likes of GIMP, but it just doesn't compete and the interface feels quite clunky in comparison.

banner-small.jpg

[FA]far fa-handshake faa-vertical[/FA] Now partnered with Mind Piff!

No adverts, no premium memberships, no donation drives.. The way a forum should be!

• 8 months later...