Top 10 Signs of Alien Life Caught On Camera

TopSilver

This is a quick video I watched the other night. Creepy as hell. Shows what could be real or fake footage of aliens. There's no telling so I will let you decide but it does give for an interesting watch. Towards the end of the video it shows what some are calling "men in black" who appear when people publicize UFO or alien sitings to try and stop you from talking about it.

Check this video out.

Credits: Be Amazed of YouTube

Edited by TopSilver

• 2 weeks later...
Be Amazed is a good channel and im one of the many suckers who have fallen into the trap of watching all of their videos but the arnt factual enough, for me more.... entertaining if ya will. not to hate on the channel or anything like i said ive watched just about every video, but the overall quality of the videos are pitiful compared to other channels who do the same thing. Almost seems like only a max of 2 hours is put into each video and even thats pushing it. idk its just me, other channels do the same thing just better thats all. no hate. :)

• 3 weeks later...
@Andox88 I recently saw the fakest put together video of what was supposed to be "videos from the future" from one channel similar to this one. While this video isn't too bad the one I saw was so fake and they were using voice-overs that sounded like what Anon does. I made a comment about how fake it was. I can't remember the channel I'd have to look it up but it was the dumbest thing I ever seen. At least this video has variety to it and isn't placid and fake.

@Andox88 I recently saw the fakest put together video of what was supposed to be "videos from the future" from one channel similar to this one. While this video isn't too bad the one I saw was so fake and they were using voice-overs that sounded like what Anon does. I made a comment about how fake it was. I can't remember the channel I'd have to look it up but it was the dumbest thing I ever seen. At least this video has variety to it and isn't placid and fake.

i bet, i see a bunch of super fake channels all the time. its somewhat disappointing.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Very interesting share, I've been watching a lot of conspiracy videos as of recently and some of which revolves around this topic.

The men in black parts are the most interesting. I honestly would love to see a bunch of cops storm in and arrest the men in black. It's only because they seem to be part of the government and it would be funny if they were treated as if they weren't.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...