Game you really want to play from the retro days?

Demon_skeith

Let's say... from the PS2/PSP/GC/GB/Xbox era and before, what games do you really want to play that you missed or just want to replay to hopefully experience the same great gameplay you had before? And would you play it on some ported modern console day or want to get the old console it came out on?

I always miss playing DooM in a real Old School PC, also SNES was the console i grew up with. I still play from time to time titles like Super Mario World, Super Metroid (i played it just last month on the new virtual console port officially released by Nintendo), and games like Starcraft I.

There are a few games i can't remember from early 90s, but i do remember playing Zool (a really poor platformer that tried to mix elements from Sonic and Mario games) and also many racing games like Fatal Racing, Lotus and some Moto GP Championship (I call it that way because i can't remember its real name).

FmY9Up0.png

CGhja3N.png

Help me Fund my new PC! Register and get yours as well!

恋してるチカラに魔法をかけて

太陽がずっとしずまないように

A game I thought about playing was Pocket Bomberman for gameboy color. That was a really good game back in the day. I don't care too much for setting up an emulator these days and wouldn't do that but that was a fun game from my childhood. Also another game I haven't played is pokemon emerald.

I'd have to say Darkwatch and even though I didn't play much of it, it made an impression as being a very unique and cool shooter. @Sir Twisted , hmm the Warriors seems to be one of the only Rockstar games I haven't played, I should get round to doing that soon. What Destroy All Human games have you played, I'm keen as for the remake as well!
Please do not read this! Much appreciated

Crazy that no one mentioned The Elders Scroll or Diablo but those are games from PC so maybe this is a more console oriented thread.

My biggest nostalgia game is Final Fantasy V, i remember going nuts with the battle theme.

FmY9Up0.png

CGhja3N.png

Help me Fund my new PC! Register and get yours as well!

恋してるチカラに魔法をかけて

太陽がずっとしずまないように

• 1 month later...

I would love to play the warriors game that I used to play on the original xbox, but I am sooo happy they are bringing back Destroy All Humans.

The moment I saw this! The warriors is an awesome game! Totally worth it if you can get a copy!

My forum dedicated to all things 90s and 2000s nostalgia be it internet culture, memes, tv shows, movies or games!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...