Favorite social Media?

Guest Naiwen

Guest Naiwen
The ones I use most and my personal favorites are Youtube and Facebook. Others I just use it to promote my own personal sites, that's all I use them for personally anyways. How about you?

Guest Naiwen

I don't have a favorite social media but twitter is probably the best out of the bunch, especially for famous people. Reddit is growing in huge popularity if you would consider that one :p

Why is that?

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Morally, I prefer Twitter. I find it much pleasanter as a community and company, and their data privacy/ethics seem to be slightly better compared with other sites.

Practically, and with my marketing hat on though, I do like Facebook as a platform: Very well built and easy to reach audiences. I hate the ethics of the company though

• 5 months later...

Facebook and Twitter.

I like using my Facebook, personally. It allows me to keep up with my friends and family members a little better. You can see what they're doing or what they're up to.

I like using Twitter when it comes to advertising for a site or business.

No favourite, just what I tend to use the most than others. Instagram then Twitter are my mine two that I tend to use the most more than anything. The last account that I made was for TikTok and I'm not that active on there, I just post feeds once in a blue moon so that I can then build.

lcuoUWl.gif

Got a sec? check out: Empirekicking |Discord Server | #baysidegamers

I use Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and WhatsApp almost on regular basis. Recent privacy issues made me rethink about using them. But until a good alternative to the above social media comes, which I don't think will happen in near future, I will be using those.

I was a whatsapp fan till I found Telegram.

Telegram is mind boggling, it has so much channels that we can join and it has almost everything we can search for.

Highly recommended Telegram for everyone to try and use.

What is Telegram?

-=<>=-