How do you like your Potatoes?

Guest Naiwen

Guest Naiwen
Personally, I like them : fried with gravy and cheese curds, battered in beer or maple syrup, baked, fried and roasted with ketchup, salt and pepper. How about you?

• 9 months later...
Fried Potatoes, Mashed Potatoes, Sliced and Fried Potatoes(also known as fries lol), not a fan of thin sliced such as potato chips and sliced potatoes, red potatoes chopped in half with Italian herbs and oil over top of them are the absolute best!
NmvEjLC.gif

• 1 month later...

Mashed (prepped with a bit of butter and milk)

Boiled (served with a bit of butter)

Roasted (prepped with a lot of oil)

I don't bother making my own chips as I don't have a fryer - I buy packs of frozen oven chips instead.

banner-small.jpg

[FA]far fa-handshake faa-vertical[/FA] Now partnered with Mind Piff!

No adverts, no premium memberships, no donation drives.. The way a forum should be!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Potato is one of my favourite vegetable and I can have it just plain boiled with a pinch of salt, grilled, baked, fried with lot of spices, mashed, french fries, chips, i mean I can have it in any form and would still love it.