If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?

TopSilver

If you could go anywhere in the entire world, where would you go and why?

I think I would go to England. I find it quite interesting the people there. Especially with the King and Queen and all that plus half the Xenforo population for the software we use are all brits.

I would go to mexico so i could see my grandma cousins and aunts

Hey @N1ckMaster thanks for posting. I believe your intent was to reply to this thread. Notice the reply box at the bottom. Posting a thread and posting a reply is different. When you post a thread it creates a new topic. When you reply it just adds your message to the same topic. @N1ckMaster

Also that sounds great. I actually went to Mexico once. Went to the island of Los Cabos on a getaway trip for my moms work. Had a great time and stayed at an awesome resort on the beach.

Germany, Japan, China, Switzerland, Iceland, South Korea (because "Korea"), England (Lasst because 1.00 = 0.56)

"This is not the end, it is not even the beginning of the end, but it is perhaps the end of the beginning."

[avatar=topsilver]1[/avatar]

For vacation i would go to Norway because that is where my family is from, my parents moved to the states and i was born a few years later :). But to travel and become a citizen i would go to Australia, Norway would be cool but i only know a tiny bit of Norwegian and i am to lazy to learn it fluently.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

It is interesting that some people here would like to visit England. I am from there. Where do you think you would visit in England if you got the chance?

For me, I would love to go to Germany or Australia. I think that I would get on really well in Germany as they are passionate about their football and I think I would enjoy the culinary aspect. For Australia the weather would have to be nice and I would make sure that I can watch some cricket - preferably a test match with England playing!

• Like 1

A blog for documenting my personal life experiences and thoughts featuring a pun from my avid interest in sport.

https://lifeistoo.sport.blog/

I would love to visit Moscow - Russia for their love for Chess. I would visit the central Moscow Chess Club and play the peeps, destroy and get destroyed as well :P

Also, i want to visit museums and see the Kremlin. See the traditional dance and buy an Ushanka.

I don't know much about the culinary aspect but it should be high on calories i guess lol

FmY9Up0.png

CGhja3N.png

Help me Fund my new PC! Register and get yours as well!

恋してるチカラに魔法をかけて

太陽がずっとしずまないように

I have a lot of places I'd really like to go. As an artist and anime lover, I'd love to go to Japan... But I'd also like to go to Norway, Italy, Israel, and many more places! I especially want to visit whatever country has durians so I can try one.

I would like to go to Japan, i planned to go in 2021 after the olympics.. but i think we'll go in 2022. I wanna experience the Akihabara place!

FmY9Up0.png

CGhja3N.png

恋してるチカラに魔法をかけて

太陽がずっとしずまないように

I would like to go to Japan, i planned to go in 2021 after the olympics.. but i think we'll go in 2022. I wanna experience the Akihabara place!

I had plans to go to Canada next month for Anime North with a few friends, but it's been cancelled, so I'm hoping I get lucky and can go next year instead. It'd be my first time in Canada, too!

Juneberry's Jungle - A haven for all creatives.

I had plans to go to Canada next month for Anime North with a few friends, but it's been cancelled, so I'm hoping I get lucky and can go next year instead. It'd be my first time in Canada, too!

Do you think that massive events like that can happen next year? people've been pessimist about stuff like that, i also had plans to go to Wacken but anyway :(

FmY9Up0.png

CGhja3N.png

恋してるチカラに魔法をかけて

太陽がずっとしずまないように

Do you think that massive events like that can happen next year? people've been pessimist about stuff like that, i also had plans to go to Wacken but anyway :(

I have no idea if we'll be able to have events next year, frankly. This pandemic has sort of sent everything through a loop. I can hope though! :D

• Like 1
Juneberry's Jungle - A haven for all creatives.

I'm certainly afraid of going abroad because in a plane you don't know who is around and where he/she's been. Even though i might wanna travel by car :P

Now that i'm thinking, going to Ruta 40 in Argentina seems to be a nice place.

The documental is in spanish but you can still appreciate the landscapes and people in it.

• Like 1

FmY9Up0.png

CGhja3N.png

恋してるチカラに魔法をかけて

太陽がずっとしずまないように

I'm certainly afraid of going abroad because in a plane you don't know who is around and where he/she's been. Even though i might wanna travel by car :p

Now that i'm thinking, going to Ruta 40 in Argentina seems to be a nice place.

The documental is in spanish but you can still appreciate the landscapes and people in it.

I bet he had a good time riding around that area on his motorbike. Only thing is you just got to hope it doesn't run out of gas. As then your in the middle of no where. Isn't that near the Andes mountains?

I bet he had a good time riding around that area on his motorbike. Only thing is you just got to hope it doesn't run out of gas. As then your in the middle of no where. Isn't that near the Andes mountains?

I asked many people that did this adventure before and they say there are a lot of gas stations around so that's not a concern. Maybe you could rent a bike or a car to do it.

FmY9Up0.png

CGhja3N.png

恋してるチカラに魔法をかけて

太陽がずっとしずまないように

• 1 year later...

I have a lot of places I'd really like to go. As an artist and anime lover, I'd love to go to Japan... But I'd also like to go to Norway, Italy, Israel, and many more places! I especially want to visit whatever country has durians so I can try one.

Oooh Japan I cant wait to visit Japan someday, I love the scenery! Also places like London, Paris, and Italy are on my list too.